Re: [orca-list] Orca, google docs and capital letters

I'm still getting caps announcement, as I move, char by char, in a Google document.  I'm using orca 3.36.2, Firefox 82, in Linux Mint 20.  Can try setting caps announcement to clicks, and/or, using another browser, if you like.  FYI, I'm using EN-US as my locale, in case that's an issue.

Cheers,

Dave  H.