Re: [orca-list] Announcement of newline when navigating by word (was Re:, Reworked presentation of native word navigation

I would prefer the new line be announced because it usually indicates a new paragraph or heading and a break in the flow of the text. When I'm proofreading something I've written, I need to distinguish between a line break for a paragraph and a wrap that happens to follow the end of a sentence. This isn't announced during navigation by line or say all. I'd almost prefer the new line be announced during navigation by line in the case of proofreading. Is there some way this could be switched on or off by the user, instead of completely removing it.

For some reason new lines are not announced during word navigation in the message field of Thunder Bird, like the one I'm writing this in, and I can't be sure of my line breaks without navigating by character. It feels like there's missing information if I navigate by word.