Re: [orca-list] Flat review makes TB freeze

Le 03/11/2020 à 11:03, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
I can reproduce it, but only with Thunderbird Daily. Are you also
seeing it only with Daily? If so, would it be possible for you to

Yes, daily here too

figure out what exact version of Thunderbird Daily introduced this
problem? That might help the Thunderbird developers figure out what
they might have broken.

Much more difficult. I investigate if bibsecting is possible but I dont know, especially with profiles, etc

What kind of bug report would help?

Regards

--joanie

On Mon, 2020-11-02 at 14:56 +0100, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL via orca-list