Re: [orca-list] Do you want to change the default Orca keyboard layout to laptop ?

Okay, I think I accidentally sent this question to an individual
instead of the  list(curse Gmail for defaulting to the last person in
the conversation as the reply address and not offering an easy way to
reply to just the list, especially since it automatically adds
everryone in the to fill to my contacts whether I want them there or
not), but does switching between Desktop and Laptop mode do something
aside from changinig the defaultt orca modifier?