Re: [orca-list] Do you want to change the default Orca keyboard layout to laptop ?

For, unfortunately neither option actually works.  I am running on a Chromebook via the "crostini" feature, and there is no physical caps lock or insert key.  The keyboard combinations that work to perform these functions normally don't activate the Orca commands.  So I have to customize any shortcut I want to use.  Would be nice to have other options for the main Orca modifier.  Like, whatever "search" maps to, I couldn't tell you, really.  Or the Google Assistant key, which I never otherwise use except that I have it mapped to caps lock (still won't work as Orca modifier though).

Marc