Re: [orca-list] Update Re: Chromium: If you are having problems with Orca saying nothing....

Hi,

tab and alt+tab to get Chrome to work fails here. I will create a debug.out of the task if you want one though. It might be worth investigating whether the Mate version causes the problem. I am running 1.24.