Re: [orca-list] Chromium: If you are having problems with Orca saying nothing....

Ok,I can reliably reproduce this in MATE. Not sure why that would make a difference or what they might be doing (or failing to do) that gnome-shell is doing (or failing to do). Nonetheless, will file an issue.

Thanks!
--joanie