Re: [orca-list] The most accessible linix version to use with Orca?

It sounds to me as if Ubuntu has some bugs and has made some unfortunate choices. But I would be hesitant to just scratch it off the list. It has a history of being pretty good. We have nothing but Ubuntu in my department. I've had next to no trouble with it. I am responsible for about 100 desktops and about 10 servers. I think I'd prefer Debian but I haven't had much trouble with Ubuntu.

I would normally boot into the Ubuntu installer image all the time. But I just happened to have set up a PXE install for Ubuntu 19.10. So I have never tried booting from the ISO.  I know 19.04 worked fine though. If the screen reader didn't work in 19.10, Ubuntu would probably considder that a bug. Good chance it will work again in 20.04.