Re: [orca-list] The most accessible linix version to use with Orca?

On Mar 18, 2020, at 11:05, Jude DaShiell <jdashiel panix com> wrote:

That cured me of Ubuntu I'm pretty sure permanently.

While I understand the sentiment, I'd prefer to have the Ubuntu folks work on the problem(s).  So, I posted a
bug report on launchpad:

  gsettings dependency is problematic
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/orca/+bug/1867971

I mostly clipped text from this thread; if anyone can add useful comments or details to the report, please do
so.

-r