Re: [orca-list] Fwd: Shift and shift plus tab not working, Google Chrome dev Orca master latest commit

Hi Andy.

The instructions for obtaining a full debug.out can be found here: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Orca/Debugging

But please hold off for a little bit as I add some more debugging output to Orca so we can try to pin this down.

Thanks again!
--joanie