Re: [orca-list] Fwd: Shift and shift plus tab not working, Google Chrome dev Orca master latest commit

Hi,

I have no idea why it works for you and not me. When I ran:

google-chrome-unstable www.google.com

in a terminal, while chrome loaded, I saw almost 5 screens of errors related to unreadable maps and errors referencing sandboxes and not being allowed to call multiple threads against a GPU. The page did load, but Orca still refused to speak elements when pressing tab. Remind me how to make a full debug.out and I will create one for you.