Re: [orca-list] Fwd: Shift and shift plus tab not working, Google Chrome dev Orca master latest commit

So here are my steps to reproduce:

1. In a terminal where I have ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1, type:

   google-chrome-unstable https://google.com

2. Wait for the page to load and then press Tab to move amongst items

Expected and actual results: Tab moves amongst items and Orca presents each item moved to.

What am I doing that you are not doing?