Re: [orca-list] Chrome unstable and force-renderer-accessible

Dunno. There was a message posted here sometime back about it. Search the list archives maybe? It was an intentional change, not breakage.

Sorry, I thought you weren't getting things to work at all, in which case, the fact that you used force-renderer-accessible everywhere might have been why.

On 6/21/20 1:07 PM, sonfire11--- via orca-list wrote:

Right, but that wasn’t the question. The original problem wanted to know why Chrome unstable 83 in Mate worked without the flag, but now Chrome unstable 85 does require it.

From: orca-list <orca-list-bounces gnome org> On Behalf Of Nolan Darilek
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 10:00 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Chrome unstable and force-renderer-accessible

You spelled the argument wrong. --force-renderer-accessibility

On 6/21/20 12:46 PM, sonfire11--- via orca-list wrote:

Hi,

Some time ago, I used Chrome unstable 83.0 in Ubuntu 20.04. Everything worked except for a focus problem on initial Chrome startup. Yesterday, I updated Chrome unstable to 85.x. Now, everything is broken. Chrome unstable 85 requires force-renderer-accessible when it didn’t before, and it appears that setting ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1 makes no difference. Can anyone confirm this problem, or advise on what to do from here? I use Ubuntu 20.04 with Orca master and Mate 1.24.