Re: [orca-list] Chrome unstable and force-renderer-accessible

Right, but that wasn’t the question. The original problem wanted to know why Chrome unstable 83 in Mate worked without the flag, but now Chrome unstable 85 does require it.

From: orca-list <orca-list-bounces gnome org> On Behalf Of Nolan Darilek
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2020 10:00 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Chrome unstable and force-renderer-accessible

You spelled the argument wrong. --force-renderer-accessibility

On 6/21/20 12:46 PM, sonfire11--- via orca-list wrote:

Hi,

Some time ago, I used Chrome unstable 83.0 in Ubuntu 20.04. Everything worked except for a focus problem on initial Chrome startup. Yesterday, I updated Chrome unstable to 85.x. Now, everything is broken. Chrome unstable 85 requires force-renderer-accessible when it didn’t before, and it appears that setting ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1 makes no difference. Can anyone confirm this problem, or advise on what to do from here? I use Ubuntu 20.04 with Orca master and Mate 1.24.