Re: [orca-list] Chrome unstable and force-renderer-accessible

You spelled the argument wrong. --force-renderer-accessibility

On 6/21/20 12:46 PM, sonfire11--- via orca-list wrote:

Hi,

Some time ago, I used Chrome unstable 83.0 in Ubuntu 20.04. Everything worked except for a focus problem on initial Chrome startup. Yesterday, I updated Chrome unstable to 85.x. Now, everything is broken. Chrome unstable 85 requires force-renderer-accessible when it didn’t before, and it appears that setting ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1 makes no difference. Can anyone confirm this problem, or advise on what to do from here? I use Ubuntu 20.04 with Orca master and Mate 1.24.