[orca-list] Google Docs with Chromium

Hi all,
Orca master 3.37.3 with Chromium 85. I am trying to use Google Docs with Chromium. I enable braille suppport
because I notice that this makes Orca properly read capitals. Braille support can be enabled by first
pressing (alt+/) to open the search for an option, then typing "braille" and pressing enter. This seems to
work very well, however, when Orca runs across a link or an incorrectly spelled word, information pops up in
an ARIA dialog and this seems to throw Orca off. I find that I can no longer read text until I open and
reclose the Google Docs menu with (Alt+f) and then (esc). Can anyone else reproduce this? Thanks.