Re: [orca-list] firefox: orca ignore image link without name in navigation mode

hi,

I do not know that it is the right answer, but I confess that I like to
know if I can click on an image to download a pdf document, for example.
so, may be an option, history has shown that everyone is happy ?

I also opened this thread to talk about it

thanks,

Jerem