Re: [orca-list] Please test master: Name unborking time

This is NOT about what takes precedence.

Due to an old Sun Microsystems thing, for any given object, when it was time to get the accessible name, the text from the text interface was preferred over the actual accessible name. If there was no text, then the name was used.

Now, when Orca has decided to present the name, it presents the name.

What remains to be determined is: Is there a widget where there is no name, but there is displayed text in the text interface, and now Orca is saying nothing.