[orca-list] Please test master: Name unborking time

Hey all.

For many years, there's been this weird hack in Orca to prefer the displayed text over the name. And it was sufficiently integrated into Orca's presentation that I've been hesitant to try to untangle the mess. But it keeps coming up, so I've just started doing so in master.

What would be super helpful is if you can test for Orca not presenting widget information that it used to present.

Thanks in advance!!
--joanie