[orca-list] Can't manipulate the paypal.com language selection dropdown in Chrome

Hi,

earlier this morning, I tried to send money to a friend through paypal.com. I had to change my language from Spanish back to English. After signing in, I went to the Configuration link, attempted to change the language to English. However, nothing happened. When I switched to Firefox and tried to change it, everything worked as expected.