Re: [orca-list] Change made to flat review copy/append

I like the idea of copying/pasting with blocks of text, rather than one line at a time, having to repeat a multi-keystroke command set.  Furthermore, once the start marker is set, you could even use orca's 'find' key, for setting the end marker.  I think speakup's copy/paste function works this way?  Not  sure whether Fenrir has such functions.

Cheers,

Dave  H.