Re: [orca-list] orca stopping completely

Hi michael,

Here with Ubuntu 18.04 Orca works well. After login I press Control+Alt+Escape to land on the desktop.

Milton

Op 05-01-2020 om 21:26 schreef michael Weaver via orca-list:
I have edited that apport file under etc/default to read enable =0 from enable=1 to try and prevent getting that system error message in Ubuntu Mate, the 18.10 only Orca completely shuts down altogether after I loggin so I can only run it in terminal so I get no speech at all on the desktop like Orca is only partly running.

How do I resolve this?

I thought a fresh install of Ubuntu might resolve my problem but it hasn't.