[orca-list] Orca currently working

For some reason when I did a reboot after writing my email about my issue, using Thunderbird from the terminal, Orca decides to work after a reboot so it could be an issue which happens at random but what I don't want to end up doing is keep having to reboot just so Orca works on the desktop again.

I will just have to see how it goes or maybe I am trying to open the menus on the desktop too quickly when I am told Speech on after loggin.