Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 15:26:45
From: michael Weaver via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] orca stopping completely

I have edited that apport file under etc/default to read enable =0 from
enable=1 to try and prevent getting that system error message in Ubuntu Mate,
the 18.10 only Orca completely shuts down altogether after I loggin so I can
only run it in terminal so I get no speech at all on the desktop like Orca is
only partly running.

How do I resolve this?

I thought a fresh install of Ubuntu might resolve my problem but it hasn't.