Re: [orca-list] Master and TB nightly strange behaviour in Thunderbird

No,. While in braille, I see the newlines via a space instead of a movement at the beginning of the line, the speech synth says, reading a double newline "newline, newline". The problem does not seem to happen on the first paragraph, but when the mail is composed with many paragraphs, it appears.

regards

Logo Hypra      JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
28, rue de la chapelle, 75018, Paris
Tel : +339 72 49 76 75 <tel:+33972497675>
<tel:+33676349337>
support hypra fr <mailto:support hypra fr>
www.hypra.fr <http://www.hypra.fr/>
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/> Twitter Hypra
<https://twitter.com/Hypra_> Linkedin Jean-Philippe
<https://fr.linkedin.com/in/jean-philippe-mengual-800133135>