Re: [orca-list] orca and liblouis

26.12.2020 01:15, Alexander Epaneshnikov пишет:
26.12.2020 00:59, Jason White пишет:
On 12/25/20 4:35 PM, Alexander Epaneshnikov wrote:
this is similar to the orca output. but as far as I know this isn't
correct.
1. nvda in windows uses this table and outputs completely different
results.
2. my brltty configured to use this contraction table and if I
switch to tty
and tell brltty to use contracted braille my prompt looks different.

something realy wrong hear.
Yes, definitely. I would suggest checking any comments at the start of
the translation table file, in case there's another table that needs
to be loaded along with it.

At this point I don't know what the problem is. If no one else here
has good ideas, it's probably one for the liblouis list (to which I'm
not subscribed, but I'm sure it's easy to join).

see my next message. not everything is as gloomy as it seemed at first
glance.
but still it is not clear why this does not work in orca. maybe Joni can
clarify
the situation.

ok I don't know what to do anymore. orca-debug.out does not write
anything about the table in use.
some tables seem to work, but I'm not sure if they are correct, since
orca output is heavily diverted from liblouis output in python console.

I tried to use strace to watch files being opened, but either I didn't
figure out how to use it, or there are no tables.

if anyone has options, I'd love to hear them.

--
Sincerely, Alexander.