Re: [orca-list] orca and liblouis

On 12/25/20 4:35 PM, Alexander Epaneshnikov wrote:
this is similar to the orca output. but as far as I know this isn't correct.
1. nvda in windows uses this table and outputs completely different results. 2. my brltty configured to use this contraction table and if I switch to tty
and tell brltty to use contracted braille my prompt looks different.

something realy wrong hear.

Yes, definitely. I would suggest checking any comments at the start of the translation table file, in case there's another table that needs to be loaded along with it.

At this point I don't know what the problem is. If no one else here has good ideas, it's probably one for the liblouis list (to which I'm not subscribed, but I'm sure it's easy to join).