Re: [orca-list] orca and liblouis

25.12.2020 21:54, Jason White пишет:

On 12/25/20 1:27 PM, Alexander Epaneshnikov wrote:
ok. now it's becomes stranger. if i switch to en-ueb-g2 braile changes.
i don't know english contracted braille,
so output looks as garbage to me. but if i switch for example to ru
table nothing is changed.

That's interesting. Does the Orca debug log give you any useful
information?

honestly. The orca-debug.log is so huge that I have long despaired to find
something in it.
at first glance there is nothing.

I suppose you could also try manually translating a string in Python
to confirm that it works there.

I tried to do it, but I can't. maybe I just don't know python well.
can you, or someone else give me the code?

also important, if I set up the brltty contract table as ru.ctb in the
console everything works fine. I get the braille as I would like in the gui.

--
Sincerely, Alexander.