Re: [orca-list] Volume slider not available on youtube

Yep, it works now.

W dniu 12.04.2020 o 21:57, Andy Borka via orca-list pisze:
Hi,

This works in Orca master, Mate 1.24/Ubuntu 20.04 and Chrome unstable.

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 3:16 PM Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:
The problem in the case of Firefox seems to be that we are not getting
any events, therefore Orca doesn't know anything changed. This I cannot
fix in Orca.

I just tried with Chrome unstable and the problem there was that Orca
kept repeating the old value. I just fixed this in the master and
gnome-3-36 branches.

Can you please retest Orca master with Chrome / Chromium and let me know
if it's fixed for you?

Thanks!
--joanie