Re: [orca-list] Volume slider not available on youtube

The problem in the case of Firefox seems to be that we are not getting any events, therefore Orca doesn't know anything changed. This I cannot fix in Orca.

I just tried with Chrome unstable and the problem there was that Orca kept repeating the old value. I just fixed this in the master and gnome-3-36 branches.

Can you please retest Orca master with Chrome / Chromium and let me know if it's fixed for you?

Thanks!
--joanie