Re: [orca-list] Orca performance with privacy-focused distro Tails

Hello,

Last time I tested Tails, I was able to launch Orca using Alt+Super+s, also in the Greater.

I was able to select my language and start the session.

They are working on making Tails accessible with Orca, there are some openned tickets on their Redmine.

Electrum doesn't work for the moment, for the rest my tests are too old to have reliable remains :)

One of the browsers is not working with Orca but not sure of which it is.

I'll test again tomorrow on a VM, sure it is not the best way to test it... but should help to answer the question.

Hop it will help a little.

Patrick