Re: [orca-list] Help me, please!

Thank you all!
I think I'll test the Evince, and in the end, I'll end up preferring to use the pdftotext feature to convert documents into text.
I quite like to develop in C, Java and Python. Eventually, I want to do some testing with NodJS, React and some other _javascript_ frameworks. I noticed that the Bluefish seems to have good accessibility. What environments (IDES) you use to develop?

Em qui., 14 de nov. de 2019 às 11:42, Michał Zegan <webczat_200 poczta onet pl> escreveu:

W dniu 14.11.2019 o 15:30, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza pisze:
> Unfortunately not all applications are accessible on linux, I think this
> goes for windows too.
>

> to read pdf documents you can use a program called evince.   After the
> pdf file loads in evince yu need to press f7 to turn caret mode on.
>
> Another alternative is use firefox to read pdf.
or, convert pdf to text with pdftotext and read it, i prefer that option
usually.

> Google Chrome is not officially supported on Orca yet but support is on
> the way. For now you can use firefox to access web pages.
>

> Except for mistakes on my part, Visual Studio code is not supported on
> Orca either, at least it wasn't the last time I tested it. The same
> applies to skype.
they are both electron so based on chromium, so their accessibility is
related to the above point about chrome.