Re: [orca-list] Accessibility broken under Wayland Fedora 31

Howdy,

i m not an pipwire professional, but if i take a look at arch wiki, it doesn't look like it run system wide (whats currently the most big issue of CLI screenreaders, as most of them run as root, so in an different sound instance)
systemctl --user status pipewire.socket
systemctl --user status pipewire.service
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PipeWire

but maybe there is an system wide service as well, as it seems to have an permission system.
+ it will take still a lot of time still it  could considered as being ready

cheers chrys