[orca-list] Anyone having problems setting up a gmail account in thunderbird 68.2 using orca with arch/jenux.

Hi all,

For the last couple of days now I have been unable to setup my one of my gmail accounts using thunderbird
68.2 with jenux  which is based on arch linux.  I keep getting the message unable to sign in to server,
probably wrong configuration.  Any ideas on what might have changed with gmail.  I checkedd all of the
settings and all is well there.  I tried manually configuring the settings and while this seemed to work for
1 account this does not work for the other.  I have checkedd to make sure that les secure apps is enabled on
the account I am trying to add and as far as I can tell it still is.

If there is something else I am missing please let me know as I really would like to get this fixed asap.

Thanks all.

Matthew