Re: [orca-list] QT4 32 bit apps accessibility issue on 64 bit Ubuntu Mate

I have installed suggested package yesterday. And I have installed osme others. But make check have stopped to show QT4 error message. But it shows other bug, gtk2? I must process it again. But in this case there are very probably other libraryes, which can not be used when 64 Bit system is being used. Because some .so libraryes can not be installed to 64 bit system, packaging management system do not allow that. So to find out The cause of Skype issues, I will try to install 32 Bit release of Debian with Mate, because packages of Ubuntu have stopped to compile 32 bit release of Ubuntu live image. And I do not think, that it would be very easy task if I would try to do it myself. I would require very expensive and fast computer. And may be, that there is not setp by step guide available if I would decide to go through this mission. And because I can not boot 32 releases of Ubuntu or other Linux on 64 bit computer with uses EFI, it would not have sense. So I will try to use 32 bit release of Debian on virtual computer.