Re: [orca-list] keyboard layout change to US English when I terminate Orca

Thank you very much for yours answer.
I will test if problem will exist also when I will use shordcut ALT+Windows+S to turn Orca on and off. To make processes life easier. If it will help, I will have to find which command is being used by special link to turn Orca on and off. By the way, thank you for ratpoison window manager. I did not known about this window manager. It would be perfect solution for situation, when user want to run GTK apps on Android devices. But I must determine, if their C source do not use shared memory allocations or dynamic memory sharing. I have analysed The amount of MB which various window managers allocates and I will compare it with ratpoison window manager.
But I have one plea to you.
If I understand it correctly, when I want to use some desktop environment which contain its own window manager, its session will not support thirt party window manager. So Mate-session will not support ratpoison or Openbox. So if I want to use individual app only, I can use various window managers, but when I will use lightdm session manager or other session managers, which run desktop sessions, I must only use window manager which have been shipped with some desktop environment by default? There are many many window managers, sure not all of them are GTK 2 or GTK 3.0 based ones. Some uses many Xserver protocol features, decoration effects and such managers are not ideal for using them in shared environment between Android and Linux app.