Re: [orca-list] Orca hangs if I start it on the Liferea RSS reader

Le 19/03/2019 à 15:51, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
ORCA: Active script is: <orca.scripts.apps.liferea.script.Script object
at 0x7f9a3456b550>

The liferea script, which was minimal and quite broken no longer exists.
Could you therefore please ensure that this file is no longer on your
system and then see if you can still reproduce the problem?

Indeed without this script, everything is OK.

How should I upgrade Orca to avoid keeping old file ?

I'm always using this command to upgrade Orca:
./autogen.sh && make && sudo make install

Should I have to uninstall before doing make install ?

Best regards and sorry for the false positive,
Alex.