Re: [orca-list] Orca hangs if I start it on the Liferea RSS reader

Actually, it looks like I was looking at the wrong part of your
debug.out. Sorry about that. But now I have a new question: I see in
your debug.out the following:

ORCA: Active script is: <orca.scripts.apps.liferea.script.Script object
at 0x7f9a3456b550>

The liferea script, which was minimal and quite broken no longer exists.
Could you therefore please ensure that this file is no longer on your
system and then see if you can still reproduce the problem?

Thanks!
--joanie