[orca-list] Applications in Slint

Does Slint have VLC player?
I currently use that in Ubuntu for playing movies.
Also does it have apps for programmers?
I am considering programming in Python when I can find apps and an ibvironment I am comfortable with. I did have a brief look at Python when Huddersfield had a LUG (Linux User Group.) We wrote a bit of Python code using a text editor only it only displayed the program on screen at the time I looked at Python, Orca didn't read the running program. As I have not got Ubuntu working with either Speakup or Fenrir which the latter only partly worked until I rebooted my laptop, I can't be sure if using the command line for programming would work better with Speakup or Fenrir.