Re: [orca-list] Applications in Slint

Well,

as Chrys and Jude pointed out vlc is installed by default.

And fenrir can be installed just typing as root:
slapt-het -i fenrir.

On the console you can the  use fenrir, as well as espeakup and speechd-up.

To python development you have on the console vim and emacs that you can use with all screen readers, in Mate
geany which is very orca-friendly.

Best,
Didier

PS: new scripts to be released (hopefully tomorrow) to makes things even easier:
http://slint.fr/testing/slintspeak/SlintSpeaks