Re: [orca-list] Applications in Slint

I installed slint and didn't have to download vlc, it was already on the
system. On Mon, 3 Jun 2019, Michael Weaver via orca-list wrote:

Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 13:41:27
From: Michael Weaver via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Applications in Slint

Does Slint have VLC player?
I currently use that in Ubuntu for playing movies.
Also does it have apps for programmers?
I am considering programming in Python when I can find apps and an ibvironment
I am comfortable with.
I did have a brief look at Python when Huddersfield had a LUG (Linux User
Group.)
We wrote a bit of Python code using a text editor only it only displayed the
program on screen at the time I looked at Python, Orca didn't read the running
program. As I have not got Ubuntu working with either Speakup or Fenrir which
the latter only partly worked until I rebooted my laptop, I can't be sure if
using the command line for programming would work better with Speakup or
Fenrir.