[orca-list] delete key and backspace key

Title: Assinatura Informal

Hi all.

Orca behaves differently when a character is deleted with delete key or  backspace key.

If I press the delete key, orca announces the character that occupied the position of the deleted character. However if I press the backspace, orca announces the deleted character.

It may be that I am wrong, but the return of the orca should not be the same for both operations?

Thanks.

--
José Vilmar, Telefones: 21 2555-2650 e 21 98868-0859,
        Skype: jvilmar