Re: [orca-list] talking arch update

First of all, the reason I am no longer working with TalkingArch is strictly technical. My only x86_64 machine died early last year, so I have nothing that can build it. I only possess ARM-based machines now, which can't build x86_64 TalkingArch, and even if they could build it, I have no way of testing a completed build. Other things have happened since I stopped being able to work with it, which I will not detail here, but the long and short of the matter is that forks are certainly welcome. The project code is GPL, and the website code and text are CC0 (public domain). I want the project to live no matter what, and this is the best way to keep it alive. I do have a few comments and/or suggestions, but I'll take this off the list, since this isn't exactly an Orca matter. The e-mail address you have for me no longer works however, so either use the e-mail I used to post this message to the list or use @free2.ml instead of @gmx.ca to respond to me off list. Thanks.
Imetumwa kutoka mkono wangu