Re: [orca-list] talking arch update

Hello,

I apologize if my comment sounded inappropriate to you. I do really appreciate what you are doing.

I have even used your image to install my new laptop yesterday.

However if you all can join forces I'd imagine it would be even cooler for the community.

I'm also posting this to Kyle - one of the talking arch prior maintainers directly to see if he's interested to comment on this.

Thanks once again

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 22. 1. 2019 o 21:46 александр епанешников napísal(a):
hello Peter. i emailed  support talkingarch tk last month but get no reply.

i updated talking arch iso mainly for my self and then decided to share with the community.

if I'll receive a request to remove the project from the public domain, I will do it.

To be honest, this is the first time I do something like that. I just want to give something that was useful to me.