Re: [orca-list] Fwd: Please test Orca master with GNOME 3.28

Le 11/01/2019 à 16:25, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
I'd prefer the most recent, stable (but not broken) GNOME, but sure,
I'll take what I can get at this point.

I'm currently testing you're fix about window title announcement with VLC and I don't see any change, my steps are:
1) Open VLC
2) Zoom in (here with the shipped zoom module of Compiz) or add a keyboard shortcut to the follow command that will increase the sound volume:
amixer sset Master 8%+

Result:
Orca speaks "Lecteur multimedia VLC"

Expected result with your fix:
Nothing should be read be cause it speaks the current window title

I'm running Debian 9 "Stretch" with Orca master and VLC Qt 5.

I'll try to test with a GTK3 application ASAP.

Best regards,
Alex.