Re: [orca-list] Firefox and download pop up

Hi again Jean-Philippe.

I just tried to reproduce this using Orca master and Firefox nightly.
I'm not seeing the problem here. Does it happen with all pages/files or
just certain ones? If it happens all the time, perhaps Alex and/or
Samuel could verify that the problem is not something unique to your
environment?

--joanie