Re: [orca-list] Firefox and download pop up

Le 12/01/2019 à 16:13, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Hi Jean-Philippe.

1. Does this problem happen with earlier versions of Orca?

Yes, my git repo is up-to-date with the master version.

2. Does this problem happen with the stable version of Firefox?

I dont know, I try with the nightly. Do you want an additional test?

regards

--joanie