[orca-list] Firefox and download pop up

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

On Orca master and Firefox nightly:
1. Choose a link to a downloadable file
2. Press enter

So far, a pop-up appeared: what do you want to do with this file? Save or open (radio button). The focus was in this window and it was easy to choose.

Now, the window appears briefly, then the focus goes back on the web page. To have the pop-up again and finish the download process, I need to press f6.

Is it expected? In my opinion it creates a useless complxity for a beginnner, but any explanation is welcome.

If it is a bug, tell me where, wether I should report or it i already.

Thanks

Regards

--
Logo