Re: [orca-list] Dad Gummet? Lost all my key bindings!

Ubuntu stores the configuration into GSettings instead of "~/.local/share/". Gsettings is as I understand a sort of database.

There is no trick I'm aware of to migrate Orca configuration from Ubuntu package to Orca master.

Indeed, if you copy your ~/.local/share/orca/ inside your new machine the Ubuntu package will use it because it exists instead of GSettings.

Best regards,
Alex.