[orca-list] Dad Gummet? Lost all my key bindings!

OK, is it normal that when updating Orca to the latest master branch you'll lose any custom remapped key bindings?

This happened with me.

For instance, I changed Orca+A to go from browse mode to focus mode to Orca+N. For me, it's just easier to press, with how my keyboard is laid out on this machine.

I also, for instance changed orca+T to read the time, to Orca+F12. Don't ask... LOL!

Anyway, not sure why I didn't catch this a few master branch updates back, but I just tried checking the time a moment ago with Orca+F12, in my case, and noticed it had gotten remapped back to default. Same with my Orca+A vs. Orca+N, in my case.

Going forward, if things're gonna get default remapped, then how can this either be avoided, or, at least how can I quickly remap things back.

I changed enough things that it took about 15 minutes to get things how I liked them. I really don't wanna go through that every dang time I update. LOL! Smile. For me, this would be a complete dealbreaker.

Chris.